The perfect finishing touch to a new home is a beautiful front landscape. Not only does it showcase and protect your most important asset, but also provides a stunning streetscape for the community.
The eligible rebate amount is listed within your Contract of Sale.
Claiming your Landscape Rebate
In order to be eligible for the landscape rebate, you must meet the following requirements within 6 months from Certificate of Occupancy.
- Meet the Landscaping requirements within your Contract of Sale
- Complete your landscaping and fencing in accordance with Landscape plan approved by the Provenance Design Review Panel.
When you are ready to apply for your rebate, please complete the Landscape Rebate Application Form, attach the required documents and send to:
Provenance Design Review Panel : email@example.com
Your Landscaping Rebate Application Form would have been given to you with your Contract, but no need to worry if you’ve misplaced it as you can download another copy here.
- Applications are assessed within 10 working days of submission. The Provenance Design Review Panel will then audit your landscaping (physically inspects your landscaping).
- Once your application is approved, audited and finalised you will receive an approval email.
- Payment will then be processed with 30 days of receiving your approval email into your nominated bank account.
In order to ensure that your application for the landscape rebate is processed quickly and efficiently, please ensure that you have the following information available:
(All of this information is required. Your application will not be accepted if any of information is not provided)
- Lot number
- Street name
- Street number (not the lot number)
- Your email address so that we can send you a copy of the application for your records
- A telephone number to contact you on
- Bank account name that you want your incentive paid into
- The BSB and bank account number of the account above
- A pdf copy of your Occupancy Permit from your Builder or Building Surveyor
- A pdf copy of the PRDP approved (stamped) Landscape Plan
A photo of each of the following elements:
- An overall photo of the front yard, showing that you have the required garden beds and the grass has achieved a neat and even coverage.
- A photo of the front yard tree showing that it is of the required height (at least 2m).
- A photo of a garden bed showing that you have incorporated appropriate mulch.
- A photo of each return fence and/or gate that runs between the side fence and the side of your house, showing that it is located correctly. Most houses only have one of these but some houses may have two, such as when your garage is not built on the boundary.
- Photo of the nature strip showing that it is undamaged and has achieved a neat and even grass coverage.
The maximum size for each photo or pdf file must be less than 2MB. If you try upload a file that is larger than 2MB, the application will not be accepted. If you do not receive a copy of your application via email within 24hrs, your application has not been successfully lodged. Try lodging it again or send us an email to confirm receipt. Please remember to check your junk mail folder before contacting us.