In addition to the FHOG, stamp duty exemptions and landscaping rebate, the recently announced HomeBuilder scheme may prove to be another form of savings for purchasers in Provenance. Provenance is Bendigo’s largest ever masterplanned estate, in which Stage 1 and 2 have sold out. Stage 2D & Park Homes by Provenance have almost sold! Stage 3 has recently released. Provenance, located in Huntly, boasts vast parklands, a proposed commercial core and will benefit from Huntly train station by 2023. Build Your New Life at Provenance by purchasing a land only, house and land or Park Home package, and you may be eligible for grants and rebates, including the new HomeBuilder Scheme totally up to savings of $46,500 plus!
- HomeBuilder provides eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home or substantially renovate an existing home
- Purchasers in Provenance may be eligible for HomeBuilder. Contact Katrina at Provenance on 0418 584 107 for more information.
- See ‘more information about HomeBuilder’ below
- First home buyers will still be eligible for the Victorian government’s $20,000 regional FHOG.
- Existing stamp duty exemptions for First Home Owners are unaffected and still applicable
- A landscaping rebate of $1,500 – $2,000 also still applies to some blocks
- Additionally, interest rates are historically low, making Provenance excellent buying
More information about HomeBuilder
HomeBuilder is a time-limited grant program to help the residential construction market to bounce back from the Coronavirus crisis.
HomeBuilder will provide eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home or substantially renovate an existing home where the contract is signed between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020. Construction must commence within three months of the contract date.
HomeBuilder will complement existing State and Territory First Home Owner Grant programs, stamp duty concessions and other grant schemes, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
To access HomeBuilder, owner-occupiers must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you are a natural person (not a company or trust);
- you are aged 18 years or older;
- you are an Australian citizen;
- you meet one of the following two income caps:
$125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later;
- you enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 to either:
- build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $750,000; or
- substantially renovate your existing home as a principal place of residence, where the renovation contract is between $150,000 and $750,000, and where the value of your existing property does not exceed $1.5 million;
- construction must commence within three months of the contract date.
Contact Provenance if you have any further questions about applying for HomeBuilder as a purchaser in Provenance. Are you ready to Build Your New Life, and significantly save in the process by choosing Provenance? To arrange your site visit, contact Katrina at Provenance on 0418 584 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.